You can choose a combination of activities that suit you, and here’s some ideas just to get you thinking:
- Kayaking or canoeing – paddle your own craft guided by our qualified instructors. Play some kayak polo, run the gauntlet, or just relax and go for a journey.
- £20pp, approx 2 hours, for a minimum 6 participants
Half Day Package
- Mountain biking (self-guided) on the MTB trails at Barnett’s Demesne or Laser Tag,
- Target Archery at our activity site
- £25pp, approx 2.5hours, minimum 6 participants
Strangford Lough Adventure
Escorted by one of our qualified, experienced guides who will be happy to coach the most nervous beginners or challenge the experienced paddler, we’ll take you on your own bespoke, private birthday session sharing skills and local knowledge. Exploring these beautiful waters you could pass the old oyster farm on Sketrick, the Ballydorn Light Ship, or paddle through fast currents. Watch the wildlife, including seals, Brent geese and oystercatchers, take time to explore some of the many islands, or stop for a bite to eat. As an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, sea kayaking on Strangford Lough is an immersive experience never to be forgotten. Afterwards why not head to nearby Daft Eddie’s pub for a fantastic birthday meal. If Strangford doesn’t suit, trips are also available at many locations around Northern Ireland – on sea or inland waters.
£49pp, approx. 3 hours, minimum 4 participants