Unfortunately due to COVID we are currently closed
Saint Patrick’s Way Camino Walk and Canoeing Adventure
6hr Experience 6 miles (10km) canoeing/walking
Walk Saint Patrick’s Camino with our expert guides, see the special sites of Saint Patrick’s Country on foot and on water in this unique new tour.
- Guided Camino Walk and Canoeing with Martina Purdy and Elaine Kelly.
- Experience Inch Abbey and the Quoile Pondage
- Visit Patrick’s first church in Ireland at Saul
- Visit Saint Patrick Centre & Grave
- Stunning views of wildlife and ancient monuments
- Guaranteed Small Group (15 max)
Includes Lunch, Guides, Canoeing & Transfers only £65pp
- Wednesdays at 9.00 am
- Includes 90 minute Canoe Experience
- Leave from The Saint Patrick Centre, Downpatrick
- Fully Guided Small Group (15 max)
- Pilgrim’s Passport, High Vis ‘Patrick’s Way Pilgrim Vest, snack and lunch included.
We suggest moderate fitness level required. Rainproof gear, sunscreen, small backpacks and change of clothes recommended. Stout footwear essential.
2021 Dates: April 14/28 May 12/26 June 9/23 July 14/28 August 11/25 Sept 8/22
Please choose the date you require and add to the notes at Checkout. This experience can only be booked via The Saint Patrick’s Visitor Centre
Make an enquiry
We'd love to hear from you.