Do you want an exciting team day out for your staff with FUN as your main objective?
If yes, Mobile Team Adventure can help you!
At first point of contact we to listen to our clients’ needs and wants to tailor make an activity day just for you, meeting your goals and objectives. Whether your priorities are inclusive activities that will engage everyone, challenges that help with team building and improving communication, or even ice breaker games to encourage team bonding and breaking down barriers, we’ll organise something to suit you.
We believe providing outdoor team building activities should stretch individuals and be inclusive so take people are taken out of their ‘comfort zone’, but not into their ‘danger zone’. By tailoring the needs to every individual group that we work with, we make sure that all the activities are suitable for all ages and abilities within your group.
Motivate Your Team
Successful teams realise the importance of their most valuable asset: people. Our use of the great outdoors takes people away from the everyday work environment, allowing them to bond in a way that makes learning and problem solving practical, but most importantly, great fun.
Can you afford not to motivate your team?
Team building with Mobile Team Adventure can improve:
- trust and respect towards colleagues
- leadership skills
- problem solving skills
All our team building packages are designed to suit the requirements of each individual organisation. We can provide:
- Activity packages
- Motivational Away days
- Management Development
- Teamwork, Leadership and Personal Development & Training
- Conference / Meeting Break
Sample Corporate Packages
We provide bespoke packages to suit you and your team’s goals and objectives.
Teams of all sizes can work to improve all aspects of their relationship in a fun and cost effective way, ultimately leading to a more productive workforce. This can be achieved at the venue of your choice or alternatively come to us.
- Arrival/welcome – enjoy tea, coffee and scones while you set goals and objectives, followed by fun ice breaker games.
- Team building session – a mix of energetic games, brain teasers and puzzles to improve communication skills and team work in a fun and informal way.
- Lunch break
- Activity session – choose from the following:
- Archery Competition, Blind Trail, Rafted Canoes, Kayaking, Giant SUP, Orienteering, Raft Building, Search and Rescue, Problem Solving, Rock Climbing, Laser Tag, Mountain Biking, or Skittles Bowling Alley.
- All activities are inclusive and can be adapted to suit all abilities, every individual has strengths and weaknesses, for example not everyone wants to or needs to climb our wall but someone has to hold the rope so the climber can be successful – this is real teamwork in action!
- Team de-brief
We can provide tea, coffee, scones upon arrival or perhaps fresh pastries for breakfast. For lunch a BBQ or cook your own curry over an open fire. Finish with afternoon tea or own bubbly and chocolates to celebrate! If you would like to find out what we can do for you, Get in touch.